The importance of a good quality brochure design lies in the fact that it can help you in creating a lot of interest of your potential client as well as associates in your present business. Whether you are the owner of a small organization or the owner a big multinational company, this is always a great way of representing your company in front of people. But for this you need to choose the brochure design carefully. While designing the brochure you must keep keeping the audiences and their interests in mind to put your business in the right light. When it comes to getting a brochure design it is important that you know the types of brochures that you can choose from. There are basically three kinds of Brochures and all three of them have different purposes to serve such as:
When a brochure is designed as a part of promotional campaign in order to promote a particular kind of product or services belonging to your company it is known as promotional brochure. The main qualities of the promotional brochures are.
• Most of the time the promotional brochures are aimed directly at your clients. These brochures are meant to be for the clients who you know would benefit from your products and if are impressed would even buy your products and services.
• These brochures have a colorful and jazzy layout. They make use of graphic designs that are rich and bold and have big typography that contains fun text. These brochures are aimed at arousing interest of the perspective clients in your product. It s important to make brochure that tells them about the advantages and value for money to the consumers in a strait forward way if they buy your product and services. These brochures have the main purpose of increasing your sales so it becomes important that they actually are able to gain the attention of your potential clients. For this the use of an high quality threefold finish would be more effective.
Information Brochure: This is a brochure that serves the purpose of making people aware of certain product or service that your company has launched recently. You could even use this brochure if you want to inform your potential customers or associates about your new business that you have just started. The points that you must keep in mind while designing these brochures are.
• The colors that you use in these brochures should be sober.
• The unique graphics designs that you use in these brochures should be discreet and minimal. This will prevent the clients from diverting their attention to unnecessary thing and keep their focus on your product or service that you provide as a company.
• Always keep the content of the information brochure to the point and clear. This will help the client to focus again only on your products and services.
• All the aspects of the brochure such as text fonts, color, layout, etc. of the brochure should be kept simple as well as functional for the ease of the clients.
Since the information brochures are meant to be precise, it becomes important that your information brochure has brief two fold finish. For the brochures that need to deliver more information it s acceptable that your information brochure has three folds.
Branding Brochure: This kind of brochure has the purpose of creating your company’s brand identity. You will need these types of brochures at the time of the inception of your company. Even at the time of major change of the brand image of your company or when there is some major change like that of change of name or mission and values statements reassignment takes place that you will need to make use of the branding brochure. The aim of these types of brochures is to reinforce the image of your business in the minds of your clients. This makes it important that the brochures have contents that actually put forth your company’s vision, mission and values of the company. The main highlight will be your company's image and the use of graphic designs and color that will improve the aesthetics must be themed around the company’s image. All this must be done keeping in mind psyche of the clients that you attract. The acceptable norm for branding brochures is two brochures. Apart from the things that you must do to get the best brochure design for your company there are a few things that you must deliberately avoid to make the brochure a hit such as.
Never Use lower Case in The Headings:
You must make use of meaningful headings for creating a positive impact of your company. But make sure that the heading uses upper case letters and is underlined for a better presentation.
Do Not Make Use of The Long Sentences:
Most of the time, when a person reads long sentences the message gets lost in the jungle of words. The short sentences make sure the message reaches home. The long sentences are known to reduce the readability of the brochure. Benefits of the Organization.